Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Reminder...

In case you didn't know, or forgot about it, if you are going to be in the cities area TOMORROW (Sunday, November 22), Brett and I are hosting a Lunch and Celebration of our 3 years in Norway at Woodbury Lutheran Church in the Youth Room (called "The Bridge") @ 12:30pm.

We will provide lunch and take some time to share what God has done in and through us during our time in Norway-and what He is still doing- show some pictures, and share a short video with some of our Norwegian students sharing their hearts.

Anyone is welcome, it would be wonderful to see you!

More Updates coming SOON! :)

2 comments:

Mike and Amanda said...

Hey guys we would so come but we are kinda in China. Sorry hope it goes great!!

Scarlet Bluefield said...

You may be wondering (I know I am) why I still don't have your email address in my address book. Well, the fact remains that I do not have it, and your blog is an easy way to contact you, so...Merry Christmas! Our Christmas newsletter is online at www.sites.google.com/site/christmasstb/home/2009